Infused with your loved one's ash, our small classic hearts are the perfect representation of the special place they will always hold.
Each heart is handmade by artisans and is truly unique. Colors and shape will vary slightly.
- Approximately 3.5" width / 1.5" depth (also available in large size)
- Available in 24 colors
- Luster versions include a process that adds an iridescent finish to the artwork
- Shipping of finished piece included in price
- You can expect to receive your memorial 3-4 weeks after ashes are received
All hearts come with a complimentary touchstone that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand so you can always have your loved one with you.
Once you have made your custom selection, a discreet package will be sent to you. It will contain detailed instructions, an order form, a collection vessel and a return envelope* to be used to mail your order back to our studio. You will receive an email confirmation from us the moment your package has arrived at our facility.
Once we have received your collection vessel and order form, your order will be scheduled for creation. You can expect your memorial order to be completed within two to four weeks, and we will send you a tracking number when your order ships. Rest assured our memorial-making process is tightly controlled every step of the way and each order is treated with the utmost care and respect. Our artisan team recognizes the significant responsibility entrusted to us and has been honored to create over 14,000 memorials without error.
If you need assistance or have questions about any aspect of the order process, please do not hesitate to contact us! We understand this can be an emotional undertaking and have made every effort to make the order process as simple as possible. Our absolute highest priority is to create a positive experience for our customers.
* Please note the Priority Express Mail envelope included in your package must be used to return the collection vessel, per USPS regulations. This is the only legal method for shipping cremated remains, and the $26.20 cost includes tracking and insurance.